Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Taking a stab at it...


I am not really a joiner, but I have been known to buckle to peer pressure, so why not now? I haven't posted a things that make me happy list in a while and I am feeling a little blue so this is a good kicker to make me smarten up yes?


Things that make me happy (in no real order)


  1. Watching my dogs play everyday. Pickles has finally taught Max to behave like a real dog and it is quite adorable to see them lovin' each other. Oh my dogs!

  2. Coffee. In all shapes and forms. Mmm.. Juan Valdez I love YOU!

  3. Oh the yarn. Yes the yarn. ALL THE YARN.

  4. 42 inches of plasma screen.

  5. The smell of freshly baked cobbler.

  6. My super snuggly bed with my leopard flannel sheets.

  7. VEGAS.

  8. Cuteoverload and Cupcakes.

  9. zip.ca

  10. My super husband for his awesome neck rubs.

I also love it when I put the sleeve stitches on a holder. It means I am that much closer to finishing!!

Stay tuned for another installment of watch me cave!



No comments: