I am not really a joiner, but I have been known to buckle to peer pressure, so why not now? I haven't posted a things that make me happy list in a while and I am feeling a little blue so this is a good kicker to make me smarten up yes?
Things that make me happy (in no real order)
- Watching my dogs play everyday. Pickles has finally taught Max to behave like a real dog and it is quite adorable to see them lovin' each other. Oh my dogs!
- Coffee. In all shapes and forms. Mmm.. Juan Valdez I love YOU!
- Oh the yarn. Yes the yarn. ALL THE YARN.
- 42 inches of plasma screen.
- The smell of freshly baked cobbler.
- My super snuggly bed with my leopard flannel sheets.
- Cuteoverload and Cupcakes.
- My super husband for his awesome neck rubs.
I also love it when I put the sleeve stitches on a holder. It means I am that much closer to finishing!!
Stay tuned for another installment of watch me cave!