Seven random facts about moi?
1. I eat frozen berries almost every night. Stupidly delicious. With Edible Oil Product too!
2. I was an accountant for a short while. Using a calculator is easy but Math is Hard! This was pre-computer age too. Bow down to my mathlete skillzor.
3. I think most good music must have
4. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp. I stepped on one when I was 3, but I reckon that was self defense for it to sting. Hence I am a little bit over scared of them. Like flappy hand, dance of fear scared.
5. I wear slippers all the time when I am home. I like my feets toasty roasty.
6. I taught myself to read when I was 3. According to my Daddy, I would sit on his back as he read the paper at night and one day he realised I was READING to him. At three. In grade 1 I was reading at a High School level and correcting the older kid who was *helping* me.
7. I am utterly addicted to all things The Office (US). Please, someone watch this show so I have someone else to babble with, my husband is just not enough. Go PAM!
Thanks Marnie!. I have no idea who else has been tagged, so please feel free to sign on at will...
Happy May long sweethearts!