Friday, June 16, 2006

WARSH IT!



Wow... Who knew a warsh rag/dish cloth/kitchen towel could be so hot? I think I have a new obsession. A whole drawer full of these is such an appealing thought! The stitch pattern is so easily memorised you can even do it while watching UFC and cheering/screaming/jumping up and even if you lose some stitches (but that flying knee was a thing of beauty I tell ya!) the kitchen cotton is easily picked back up. I see many, many more of these in my future. I think its good to have a small pick me up project in the wings don't you? While waiting for yarn to arrive that is :D

My SIL has sent her rollerskates down for me! I have my first Rollergirls meeting on Monday (no skates needed though) and am quite excited to see what this is all about. Hopefully they don't pee their pants at the old lady wanting to join..

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.

No comments: