Thursday, April 03, 2008

What did you do yesterday?

I* did this;

Which became this:

And finally this:

And look who is tired. Ha.

Its a dogs life innit? I would like to state for the record, its not the paint, its the prep. Spackle, sand, wash and tape? BLERGH. But I stuck it out and really? The whole mess took me about 5 hours or so. ALONE WITH NO HELP INCLUDING EVERYTHING.

go me.

After we watched UFC Fight night (OMG AMAZING) and a whack of TV in our lovely new room. YAY!

*I know, I told Chris not to get me in photos with my pink long johns and ramones t-shirt. Gee thanks hon.

2 comments:

dana said...

That paint looks HOT! And so do you, by the way, pink long johns and Ramones t-shirt and all! :)

Tiffany said...

OMG. OMG. OMG. I LOVE THIS COLOR. *screams*

Ok. Now. Whew. Yes. Did I mention I love this color?