Sunday, December 21, 2008

Productive

The weather is forcing me to become productive. Small projects give you the feeling of accomplishment. Quickly. Which is nice. These were all done in the last week or so. I know you sorta saw the dogs, but see their cunning initials?











We went to a party last night that friends we haven't seen in absolute dogs ages threw. It was in my pals in-laws house which was the most awesome. house. ever. Know why? Cause it looked like Buffy's house. All craftsman-ly and full of wood. Sigh. I also took the (very soon to be famous for me) cupcake bites. I was certainly the belle of the ball with those! They look so much more complicated than they are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cupcake bites! Do tell. You must share the marvels of these little things. And you are putting the rest of us to shame with all the knitting that you have finished lately!
(Evilknittingtwin)

carla said...

I love that hat!

Heather said...

I wanna hear more about the cupcake bites too!! I love the little dog sweaters, so cute!! I would love to know about the pattern you used, if you used one. Solomon would look so cute, and maybe I could customize it for his fat belly so he wouldn't have to look and feel like an overstuffed sausage!! I am not particularly fond of Christmas either and I find the best way to get over it, is to go away! Preferably some place warm and not snowy (palm trees help).