Thursday, December 04, 2008

A few of my favourite things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens....

Oh wait, this is me remember? More like zombies in basements and dismembered house guests..

But really? In no particular order:

Flexeril
Coffee
The felted colinette socks that Dana gave me. Seriously. I LOVE them. Best. Socks. EVER.
New flannel pj's. Um OMG. I have retired the tired old ones and have ALL NEW JAMMIES!
My husband who lets me draw on him. And the toe that is bad.




New felted slippers.




Guess who?





Buttercream Cupcakes which I love with my whole heart.
Flexeril
Spinning through it all.
Good friends.
Flexeril.
My fake ass nails! Girly! Pretty! Strong!
Pretty much being done my Giftmas shopping.
Oka Cheese!

Have I mentioned the Flexeril? It seems that maybe chiro wasn't doing the job I had hoped. In fact I think maybe it was the pain pills. Especially when they ran out and the chiro wasn't doing much of anything. So back to my MD who gave some of this stuff. It makes me SLEEPY, but it also makes me better. And really isn't sleepy just an excuse for more coffee? Why yes it is! I am hoping this resolves soon, but since I have no nerve stuff going on (thanks Voodoo Man!) there isn't a whole lot to do about it. And since 90% of this kind of thing usually naturally does resolve itself.. lets hope I'm in that percentile ok?

Stay warm possums and be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetpea, is Max chewing a pepperoni stick? If the muscles in your lower back are the problem, try a massage with Tiger Balm. I am a little miffed about the suggestion of dismembered houseguests. Is that one of your more subtle hints?