Monday, September 25, 2006

Of cold weather

Oh my stars and garters! After the crazy busy week I had, I needed a lovely knitting break so I decided it was time to start thinking of the coldness. Two skiens of Misti alpaca came home with me from work. They are OMG SO SOFT! Like this:

(meh blogger is being a dilhole about pix. will fix later)


I bought a lovely new jacket from SUPERSTORE (knock me down dead! I love the Joe stuff something awful no really.. http://www.joe.ca) and it will go perfectly with the FANTASGREAT scarf I whipped up. Um.. 40$ for a down coat? What kind of craziness is that?!? I promise to find a camera soon.. its too luxe not to share.

I am going to be teaching a mitten/hat course at the shop. How fun! Kureyon mittens for everyone!

Like I said above last week was all kinds of crazy, and you can really tell by the state of my house. Euw. I even pulled in some crazy this weekend getting all these super sekrit projects done and written up and and and... have I mentioned how much deadlines suck? Oh yeah.. they do, but I'm happy to do 'em!

Apparently I missed the northern lights this weekend too. Damn.. it's been a long time since I've seen them. Not since Edmonton I reckon. Maybe if I actually went outside huh?

No comments: