Monday, January 10, 2011

Oh Baby I'm Dreaming of Monday...


Oh Monday, I'm awake far too early. Dammit Max, did you really have to go out this time? I guess so. These dogs they have it good. A quick pee outside than back to sleep. No thought to poor ol' Mom who is awake for good. I'm thinking this is a really good argument for having kids when you're young, it would KILL me now to be sleep deprived. And I'm far too lazy and apathetic. Raising kiddoes is too much work. Bless all you who do it now. Blergh.


Max found a nice snuggle nest in one of Chris' hoodies. If you leave anything on the couch one of the dogs will claim it as the perfect cuddle spot. They prefer Chris' clothes to mine, and if we let them have one of Jake's shoes up there, they'd never leave it alone.


It's been really cold here this weekend and Max needed a sweater on again. Poor old man, needs help down the stairs these days. It seems a little surreal sometimes to think I've had Max longer than I've known Chris. He still looks like a little puppy but has slowed down so much. I see him not engaging with Pickles as much as he used to. I wish our animals didn't have to age with us. Eternal puppies. That sounds good. :/






I haven't posted a picture of the piece Chris commissioned for me for Xmas. I needed a lucky koi I was told.





I'm sure I can get better pictures eventually, but for now, these will do. I love it so much. Traditional Japanese waves are one of my favourite things ever in all the art world. It's so amazing that this was made just for me. I'm a lucky lucky girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. Who is the artist? What a romantic prezzie. Chris rocks.