Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Caught up in a bad romance

I finally got around to photographing my knits today. I have been prolific as usual. :D







This is a gorgeous scarf called Saroyan that I did out of Malabrigo. I think the mal is like a fibre-form of Valium. It relaxes me just knitting with it. Which is nice as I have been quite nervy lately. A little likely to get a bit wigged out over not much. This helps. It really does.



This is a test knit for a gal on Rav who hasn't put the pattern up yet. You can check it out here on my project page where it will go live eventually. A fun little knit, and the yarn was quite nice too. I picked it up from Pudding a while back. Pretty pretty colour right?

It's super slushy here now.. and above 0! Yay chinook! Boo chinook headache!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think the knitting and horror movies is working quite well together. My blog is supposed to be mostly about travelling, and it is, but I throw random other things in there too. It's just easier on me that way, so now my blog is just about my life and all the stuff in it, not one thing in particular.