Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Its not summer?


Then why do I have a LADYBUG IN MY HOUSE??? Because I was with the ever lovely Kathy and we went out to Shuttleworks to look at pretties. Well she came away with the most lovely Lendrum wheel and I simply could not resist buying this hot little mama. For $425.00 with a tensioned lazy kate? Who could? Cal out there was most knowledgeable and super friendly, letting us play as much as we wanted and was enchanted by the sweet Miss Edie Tangerine. What a great experience! We sat out there trying wheels for about an hour and a half! Man, I'd have a hard time leaving if I lived closer.

OMG! SO EXCITED! Get thee out to Shuttleworks if you have a hankering for this wheel. Sometimes too good to be true isn't!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to try this wheel. Enjoy!

dana said...

Sounds like you guys had fun.. but I must say, I wish that I was part of the fun, too-- I miss you guys! :(