Sunday, May 20, 2007

Se7en


Seven random facts about moi?

1. I eat frozen berries almost every night. Stupidly delicious. With Edible Oil Product too!

2. I was an accountant for a short while. Using a calculator is easy but Math is Hard! This was pre-computer age too. Bow down to my mathlete skillzor.

3. I think most good music must have loud screaming guitars in it. Hey electronic stuff has its place, but give me some good old Social Distortion/GnR/Queens of the Stone Age (HELLO JOSH HOMME!) any day. And with the exception of Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline and Dwight, I hate me the country music. Both kinds, country and western. HATE. I have to say my tolerance level has increased as I age. A *good thing*.

4. I have never been stung by a bee or wasp. I stepped on one when I was 3, but I reckon that was self defense for it to sting. Hence I am a little bit over scared of them. Like flappy hand, dance of fear scared.

5. I wear slippers all the time when I am home. I like my feets toasty roasty.

6. I taught myself to read when I was 3. According to my Daddy, I would sit on his back as he read the paper at night and one day he realised I was READING to him. At three. In grade 1 I was reading at a High School level and correcting the older kid who was *helping* me.

7. I am utterly addicted to all things The Office (US). Please, someone watch this show so I have someone else to babble with, my husband is just not enough. Go PAM!

Thanks Marnie!. I have no idea who else has been tagged, so please feel free to sign on at will...

Happy May long sweethearts!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Tag. My list is up on my blog but I suggest you go and see knittinggrammy's. She talks about multiple husband and kinky modelling.

Anonymous said...

O.M.G. An accountant! You have layers like an onion.

Hey! Let me burn your US Office, then I'll be happy to blab.

Gingersnaps with Tea... said...

Yeah! thanks Karen. There is something we have in common--I put myself through Art School working for an accountant--pre computers--yep, those good old journal entries and reconciliations were SO much fun!

Unknown said...

I watch the Office!! I can't get enough - sincerely. I record it on my PVR and watch them all - even the ones I've seen. I just was the one where Dwight tries to take over Mike's position (again) it's my fav. with Crentist the Dentist HA HA HA!! and Dwight eating the waffles is almost too much for me. Oh Mike's obsession with Entourage - priceless.