Thursday, March 03, 2011

Til I am myself again...


Can you believe Jake is 19? Me either. I think of how long ago that is and it seems like no time has passed at all. I wish my Mom could see how awesome he is becoming. He is a very kind caring boy and I reckon that is in no small part to having such a super support system when he was small. He had love from all sides, and the great fortune to know his grandparents. He still has a special bond with my Dad. Oh time.. slow down a little for a while wouldja?


It was also Pickles birthday. He and Jake are birthday twins you know. He celebrated by trying to sleep on the bed with us. Um, sorry buddy, no go. Maybe one day when we have a king size bed.. of course having said that I have to fess up. He totally sleeps on the bed when Chris gets up for work and uh, well, all night long when Chris is gone away. Like now. Chris is in Oklahoma City and Pickles couldn't be happier. All bed, all night. Even little Max gets in on it in the mornings. How I love my dogs. Spoiled little gits.


I had a couple of girlfriends try to talk me into trying out the netflix. Since my computer had to go BACK TO THE SHOP AGAIN* and I am movie impaired I decided to give it a go. I mean come on, it's free for a month right? OMG I WAS WRONG. I may be a convert. At least until I exhaust their shitty horror selections. They have a lot of really good stuff, I was super surprised. For 8 bucks a month I reckon that this is a big ol' winner.

Blargh I am suffering from a general malaise today. Time to try to motivate. Or turn on the netflix and eat those strawberries in the fridge... hmmm....


Hey my nephew Mark had some rather big surgery yesterday, send him some good healing thoughts. Love you dude, feel better soon.











*fer fucks sake. they absolutely did not fix it. my wiggins resulted in prepaid shipping and actually getting to talk to someone in the US. we'll see if it's fixed this time. dicks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you watch no other non-horror, watch all of That Mitchell And Webb Look (Netflix). It's like Little Britain, but funny.

And BBC's Survivors! It's like The Walking Dead but it's regular people doing the attacking. I think it's more scary.

karen said...

I can't wait to watch Survivors! And I loved Moon. :)

Dana said...

Jake is 19?! Holy hell!

I've wondered about Netflix, especially because a lot of the commercials for it feature ass-shitty movies. Why would they showcase their worst movies instead of their more recent, new, good ones? It boggles the mind. Anyway, happy to know that it's actually decent. Maybe we'll have to give it a try after our awesome cable deal expires.